Guest for August 25th, 2015 – Carrie Lupoli, B.S., M.A., M.Ed
Educational Consultant Carrie brings a unique perspective to her work through her experiences as a special education teacher and administrator in urban districts as well as an international educator in Asia and Europe. Carrie attended the University of Connecticut where she received a Bachelors of Science in Education, a Masters of Art in Special Education and a Masters of Education in School Administration. Carrie is dedicated to continuous learning as an educator, administrator, executive director and international speaker. She has an impressive track record of working towards positive change in traditionally disadvantaged communities around the world.
- Special Education Teacher and Director in U.S. public schools
- Certified Diagnostician and Behavior Specialist
- Founder and Principal of school for children with special needs in Singapore
- Founder and Executive Director of Live and Learn (Singapore), a firm dedicated to training and supporting teachers and schools to provide effective inclusion services
- Lead consultant in start up schools in Asia, focused on IB curriculum
- Official International Spokesperson and Child Development Expert for Mattel Fisher Price
- Certified Real Time Teacher Coach § Currently works as a National Consultant for the Center of Transformative Teacher Training focused on the No Nonsense Nurturer model as the foundation for school turnaround work in traditionally disadvantaged communities.
- Executive Board Member of Key Ministry, a non-profit organization committed to supporting churches to integrate children with special needs into their services
- Board member of GALA, the first full immersion charter school in Cleveland set to open in August 2016